Commercial Vandalism Cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-18-2009, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

Commercial Vandalism Cleaning

I have a real estate customer that has a office building for sale and wants the inside cleaned. There have been trespassers that has vandalized the inside by ripping the ceilings and walls out to steal the copper, fixtures and wiring. The office is a 2 story with 17,000 sq. ft and no power. There is probaly 30 office rooms and broken sinks, and toliet stalls. There is no lights so we will need a generator and some lights. Also a large 30 yard trash dumpster outside.
All the agent wants is the placed cleaned up so he can show the property. I want to get in and out as quick as possible. Does anybody have any idea how I would begin to quote this.

How does 6 people at $45.00 an hour sound? I am thinking three days and 10 hours a day.

Does anybody have any ideas? I have no clue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-19-2009, 12:26 PM

Would this be considered demolition in your area? Are you going to disconnect any plumbing and/or electrical. If so, you may need a contractor's license. If you call the local building inspector office, get the name of the person you talk to. Then call back in 15" to see if the next person gives you the same answer. use the answer you like and make sure to write the person, time, and date.
post #3 of Old 09-19-2009, 01:25 PM Thread Starter

Vandalism

No all they want done is the place cleaned out. The owner is going to pay for it. The owner does not want to pay to have everything fixed, they just want to clean it up so people can walk through. Alot of ceiling tile and insulation is laying in every room and hallways. They stole all the wiring out of the ceiling. About 5 bathrooms have had all the standing stalls rip off the wall and the sinks have been smashed in. They ripped all the copper out of the wall.

They just want the place clean enough to show for the real estate agent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-02-2013, 08:32 AM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode