Estimate Help 20k sq. ft. - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-25-2016, 09:11 PM Thread Starter

Estimate Help 20k sq. ft.

So I'm trying to come up with the right bid amount for a hopeful client. They want service 7 days a week but only half of the office will need service 7 days a week the other half would need it 5 days a week. The side that needs cleaning 7 days a week is a 24/7 call center and the side that needs cleaning 5 days a week is the corporate side. They also want a day porter for an hour a day to clean the lunchroom and bathrooms, which should be easy to accomplish. I've posted some of the states below... any help would be great!

Office Size: 20,000 sq. ft.
Restrooms: 6
Sinks: 11
Toilets: 10
Urinals: 4
Mirrors: 11

Carpeted Areas: 18,000 sq. ft. roughly
Waxable Tile: 2,000 sq. ft. roughly

all janitorial supplies will need to be provided by us as well.

Hopefully someone can help me out on this one. THANKS!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-25-2016, 10:11 PM

Hopefully when you say that you need to provide all supplies you are only referring to chemicals and equipment and not paper supplies/trash bags. If so, you need to determine the number of employees working there. I would just estimate without seeing for myself that you will need 4 hours of cleaning per night per side (208 total hours per month). Could probably be done a bit quicker but would rather start a bit higher, especially if I could get it. We would be at approx. $4,295.00 per month. Again, I don't know all of the details or haven't seen for myself including amount of furniture, number of employees (or number of trash cans), amount of interior partition glass, etc. Then add in for dayporter services. We usually charge $19.95 - $21.50 per hour but for only one hour we would need a higher price. Probably $25.00 per day. For 7x per week would be an additional $750.00 per month. We would make it a tidy $4,995.00 per month.
Peter Weiss
Total Maintenance Services
www.totalservices.org

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode