Garden Style Apartment Building Cleaning Cost - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-03-2006, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
Jim

Question Garden Style Apartment Building Cleaning Cost

I have had a account for 18 years and the buildings have been sold, now I need to bid on this. 24 buildings 3floors each, entrance windows walls and each buildinghas a laundry room. Whats the industry standard for costs? sq foot?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-03-2006, 09:23 PM

I think its ridiculous that you have had this account for 18 years and now some knuckleheads are going to make you bid against some lowballer. I would bid exactly what I have ben charging them. Sell them on your integrity, knowlege of the property, consistency and work quality. Those things don't show up in a bid for the lowest price but they are way more important than saving a few bucks.

PressurePros, Inc
Pressure Washing Companies
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pressurewashing
Offering PA roof cleaning to Havertown, Broomall, Newtown Square PA
and surrounding communities in Delaware County PA
post #3 of Old 10-04-2006, 05:39 AM Thread Starter
Jim

If I can draw any consolation from it, the new owners were extremely surprised of the condition and the tidyness the common areas were kept. 402 apts in 24 buildings sure can be demanding on the common areas. I am a sole proprietor. I have the square footage of the buldings common areas but am just at a roadblock as to find out specifically what the industry charges per sq for the cleaning maintenance of GARDEN STYLE apts. So far I can only come up with info that lends itself to between .07 to .10 a sq ft. but this is for office areas. But when I do the math it just seems to be an exorbanate cost.
I go thru them once a week. I really try to work very efficiently, maybe that is where I am going wrong. Baffled in Mass. And....... that is exactly what I am am going to sell, my integrity, consistancy etc when I meet with the new owners. The search is on
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 01-04-2011, 10:04 AM

Office Cleaning Services

Also offer additional cleaning services you aren't already providing.
Ask if there are any areas of concern or that may need improvement. Some office managers don't complain about your cleaning to you but there may be some areas that can be cleaned better. Re-adjust your cleaning schedule if there is an area or office that really doesn't need to cleaned on certain days, don't clean them. Then you might be able to adjust the cost a little. Good luck hope I've been helpful.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode