Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

How to Charge For Schools

18K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  CleaningforProfit.com 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone

I have a questions about schools

how do you go about charging for schools :huh:

we havent done anything like this yet but we want to be prepared the next time someone ask us.

#7 ·
simplest thingh which worked for me was be honest, explain you'r enew to this and explain why this is a benefit which they wont get with other companies. we won a school contract within first few months of starting and it has helped us massively in the first half of our year. we priced according to classroom and tables and then what needed to be done each night, and not by square meter or however most usually price. we feel we are fairly compeititive and give great service. we were even allowed a 1 month trial at a certain price as they appreciated we were new, and i think knew that as a result would work much harder.

#12 ·
You could check for recent RFQ's for local school districts. If the school is in a larger city, chances are the district would put out a proposal request. These are public information so you should be able to look at past bid winners and see what other companies have bid and won at. I've had luck checking on larger towns websites, but if it is a small town, I've noticed the site rarely gets updated or the RFQ/RFP is never even posted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.