How 'Money Back Guarantee' attracts? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 02-19-2013, 09:40 PM Thread Starter

How 'Money Back Guarantee' attracts?

There are not so much professional cleaning services who offer Money Back Guarantee. When these cleaning services clean carpets, upholstery, drapery and rugs agreed upon a price, and when not totally satisfied with the job, the price the costumer has to pay will be returned.

What do you think?

auckland carpet steamndry
12 Culperry Road Glendene Auckland New Zealand
09 836-5498
carpet cleaning, Repairs and Laying, upholstery cleaning Auckland, Flood restoration, pest control
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 02-21-2013, 11:47 AM

In my opinion...

The "Money Back Guarantee" phrase has become so common that people seem to dismiss it most of the time. I think if it's re-worded it may be much more effective: "We Guarantee Your Satisfaction or We Pay for the Service"
post #3 of Old 02-21-2013, 12:03 PM Thread Starter

"We Guarantee Your Satisfaction or We Pay for the Service"

Thanks Mike. Your's expounded, yet it gives "a push" to customers. I like the idea.

auckland carpet steamndry
12 Culperry Road Glendene Auckland New Zealand
09 836-5498
carpet cleaning, Repairs and Laying, upholstery cleaning Auckland, Flood restoration, pest control
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-07-2013, 09:55 PM

I find that the money back guarantee is a nice marketing gimick. generally, my routine customers never call me on it. However, it helped them become clients in the first place because the felt comfortable that they could get their money back if it didn't work out. As long as you always deliver it should never really be a problem.

Commercial Cleaning Austin
WGE Service
1914 W. Howard Ln. Ste G
Austin, TX 78728
post #5 of Old 03-11-2013, 02:20 AM

This phrase is used just to attract the customers so that they can at-least give a chance to show our skills. If the customer finds any fault then that particular place is cleaned more specifically, taking proper care of whatever reason for which it was detected not clean.
post #6 of Old 04-10-2013, 09:10 PM

"Money Back Guarantee" means you have confidence about your service. Customers like to see that.
post #7 of Old 04-11-2013, 04:58 PM

It is just the right thing to do. I don't want someone to pay for our services if they hate it. My goal is to make sure they won't hate it!
post #8 of Old 04-14-2013, 04:43 AM

Is a guarantee always a guarantee?

Personally we dont offer the term 'money back guarantee' to our customers however we do vouch for a good service of course. If the customer is unhappy we will proceed with each situation separately. If we decide we are at fault we will refund the money. Not all situations are clear cut as sometimes the customer might have a very difficult stain which cannot be removed by any cleaning method. There can be no guarantee here but we will try our best of course. Our customers understand this method and we will always work with the customer to rectify anything they are unhappy with....However 99% of our customers are more than satisfied. If they are not it will show through our online feedback.

Regards

TLC Domestic Services LTD

Professional Carpet Cleaning & Domestic Cleaning in London

www.tlcdomesticservices.co.uk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode