How to write/ What to include in contact - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-22-2018, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

How to write/ What to include in contact

We have been in business about 1.5 years and have not very much experience in making contracts.

Could anybody tell me how to write one up on my own? What things to include or not include?

If you have any examples this would be helpful!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-23-2018, 05:35 PM

This a General List of the terms/conditions included in my agreement with a new customer. 90% of the new accounts that hire me I finalize by email. I don't have a late fee but you could add that. Also if you accept PayPal pmts you need to negotiate that fee with the customer.
I am sure other service providers have similar or better agreements.
Brad BD janitorial
P.S. I have 8-10 page contract signed with an architectural firm, they still stiffed me on No Pay.

1.Month to Month Janitorial Service Agreement Between BD Janitorial & Mortgage
and is for the property/building located at ----- St Portland OR
2.BD Janitorial...Has sent proof of Insurance & Bond to Mortgage & will keep Insurance & Bond current.
3.BD Janitorial...Will respond to complaints within 24 hours and correct the complaint or offer a discount
off next month's service fee. BD Janitorial Requests that complaints be in writing.
4.Customer / Mortgage .......Will purchase all supplies such as restroom products, can liners, multifold towels.
BD Janitorial will notify customer when supplies are getting low.
5.Special requests such as window cleaning both exterior & interior can be done for a per
window fee. Kitchen Floor scrubbing/deep cleaning for a small added fee.
A.The Agreement For Janitorial Services
Customer agrees to pay BD Janitorial $228 each month for janitorial services. A Detailed
Services List Has OR will be sent with this agreement.
B.Payment: BD Janitorial will mail/drop off each month's invoice to the _______ ST.
with the Net due in 30 days.
C.Payment can be a check payable to BD Janitorial OR.
D.Credit Card Payment can be done thru PayPal. Customer to provide BD Janitorial the email
address to which a PayPal Invoice will be sent, email includes a Pay Now button.
E.Cancellation of Agreement: BD Janitorial Must Give the Customer Written 2 week notice
to cancel the agreement. Notice to include a cancellation date.
BD Janitorial will return all keys according to customer's instructions.
F.Customer/ Mortgage Must give BD Janitorial Written notice to cancel. Notice Must
include a cancellation date & instructions on returning all keys.
G.Acceptance: by giving BD Janitorial /Brad the keys & alarm codes to the building
the customer agrees to the terms of this agreement.
H.Non Payment: BD Janitorial/Brad can cancel this agreement with a written notice
to cancel the agreement. Notice to include a cancellation date. Return all Keys.
I.Customer to notify BD Janitorial for closed days, alarm changes, key changes.

-Monthly Janitorial Service for will be $ 228 for each month
-Please make checks payable to BD Janitorial
-Mailing address BD Janitorial
--To pay with a Credit Card -- BD Janitorial will need an email address to which an invoice
will be sent and a Pay Now Button in that email--opens up PayPal window.

Last edited by bdjanitorial; 05-23-2018 at 05:39 PM.
post #3 of Old 07-08-2018, 02:34 AM

Great advice thanks..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-08-2018, 08:48 AM

Just curious. It says customer will pay $228 per month. May I ask how many SF this office is?
post #5 of Old 07-10-2018, 02:42 PM

missannienow

Wish I could remember which customer this agreement was for. If it's the one I am thinking of it's about 5K sq ft. BUT I didn't clean several large areas--a small theater + a large gallery. 7 offices but 2-3 were never used. Had desks in an open office area + 4 small restrooms & kitchen +/- took 90 minutes each clean. Brad BD Janitorial Lot of vacuuming + large hard floor entry-vac & mop. Brad BD Janitorial
post #6 of Old 09-03-2018, 03:35 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjanitorial View Post
This a General List of the terms/conditions included in my agreement with a new customer. 90% of the new accounts that hire me I finalize by email. I don't have a late fee but you could add that. Also if you accept PayPal pmts you need to negotiate that fee with the customer.
I am sure other service providers have similar or better agreements.
Brad BD janitorial
P.S. I have 8-10 page contract signed with an architectural firm, they still stiffed me on No Pay.

1.Month to Month Janitorial Service Agreement Between BD Janitorial & Mortgage
and is for the property/building located at ----- St Portland OR
2.BD Janitorial...Has sent proof of Insurance & Bond to Mortgage & will keep Insurance & Bond current.
3.BD Janitorial...Will respond to complaints within 24 hours and correct the complaint or offer a discount
off next month's service fee. BD Janitorial Requests that complaints be in writing.
4.Customer / Mortgage .......Will purchase all supplies such as restroom products, can liners, multifold towels.
BD Janitorial will notify customer when supplies are getting low.
5.Special requests such as window cleaning both exterior & interior can be done for a per
window fee. Kitchen Floor scrubbing/deep cleaning for a small added fee.
A.The Agreement For Janitorial Services
Customer agrees to pay BD Janitorial $228 each month for janitorial services. A Detailed
Services List Has OR will be sent with this agreement.
B.Payment: BD Janitorial will mail/drop off each month's invoice to the _______ ST.
with the Net due in 30 days.
C.Payment can be a check payable to BD Janitorial OR.
D.Credit Card Payment can be done thru PayPal. Customer to provide BD Janitorial the email
address to which a PayPal Invoice will be sent, email includes a Pay Now button.
E.Cancellation of Agreement: BD Janitorial Must Give the Customer Written 2 week notice
to cancel the agreement. Notice to include a cancellation date.
BD Janitorial will return all keys according to customer's instructions.
F.Customer/ Mortgage Must give BD Janitorial Written notice to cancel. Notice Must
include a cancellation date & instructions on returning all keys.
G.Acceptance: by giving BD Janitorial /Brad the keys & alarm codes to the building
the customer agrees to the terms of this agreement.
H.Non Payment: BD Janitorial/Brad can cancel this agreement with a written notice
to cancel the agreement. Notice to include a cancellation date. Return all Keys.
I.Customer to notify BD Janitorial for closed days, alarm changes, key changes.

-Monthly Janitorial Service for will be $ 228 for each month
-Please make checks payable to BD Janitorial
-Mailing address BD Janitorial
--To pay with a Credit Card -- BD Janitorial will need an email address to which an invoice
will be sent and a Pay Now Button in that email--opens up PayPal window.
Thanks for sharing your info.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode