I need a quote please - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 01-06-2016, 03:45 AM Thread Starter

I need a quote please

I am in need of the detail cleaning for a 6600 sq/ft office . Cleaning out refrigerator bathrooms , good dust and all. I was wondering how much would it cost to do this once a month? Just an average?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-06-2016, 02:11 PM

Do you also need vacuuming, sweeping and mopping, desk cleaning, hallway windows cleaned?
Peter Weiss
Total Maintenance Services
www.totalservices.org
post #3 of Old 01-06-2016, 03:08 PM Thread Starter

Yes everything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 01-06-2016, 07:13 PM

Somewhere in the range of $200.00 - $300.00 would be fair.
Peter Weiss
www.totalservices.org
post #5 of Old 01-06-2016, 07:31 PM Thread Starter

thank you
post #6 of Old 01-07-2016, 09:28 AM Thread Starter

A guy came in and quoted 1050$ Once a month . I gave him two check lists that should be done everytime. It has a lot of things to do.
post #7 of Old 01-07-2016, 05:12 PM

Well, all that you mentioned here was clean refrigerators and a good dusting.
Peter Weiss
www.totalservices.org
post #8 of Old 01-07-2016, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

Sorry i will post it here . Just want to know how much should i pay for all things. Kitchens total of 2 - Clean out and wipe down in and out - Refrigerator , Freezer, Microwave , Oven . Mop , wipe off counters and cabinets and wipe down table. Bathrooms total of 4 : Mop , Shower(upstairs) , Deep Clean . Offices total of 16 - Dust everything , Furniture desks and other furnitures. Stairs - Wipe off : Spindles , Hand Rails and Side of Stairs. Elevator - Wipe everything down and clean the floor. Conference Room 1- Furniture Polish all of the cabinets and table . Wipe down the chairs . Conference Room 2 - Windex the table , Clean the light fixture , dust bookshelves , wipe down the tv screen . Entryway- Mop floors , Clean the outside of the China Cabinet. Clean the top of curtains. Updtairs Entryway- furniture polish all cabinets and furniture . Entire Buiding - Vaccum , Dust , wipe down everything ( plants, pictures, artwork, baseboards , airvents) Windows - ove visit downstairs , the next upstairs.)
post #9 of Old 01-07-2016, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

Sorry i will post it here . Just want to know how much should i pay for all things. Kitchens total of 2 - Clean out and wipe down in and out - Refrigerator , Freezer, Microwave , Oven . Mop , wipe off counters and cabinets and wipe down table. Bathrooms total of 4 : Mop , Shower(upstairs) , Deep Clean . Offices total of 16 - Dust everything , Furniture desks and other furnitures. Stairs - Wipe off : Spindles , Hand Rails and Side of Stairs. Elevator - Wipe everything down and clean the floor. Conference Room 1- Furniture Polish all of the cabinets and table . Wipe down the chairs . Conference Room 2 - Windex the table , Clean the light fixture , dust bookshelves , wipe down the tv screen . Entryway- Mop floors , Clean the outside of the China Cabinet. Clean the top of curtains. Updtairs Entryway- furniture polish all cabinets and furniture . Entire Buiding - Vaccum , Dust , wipe down everything ( plants, pictures, artwork, baseboards , airvents) Windows - ove visit downstairs , the next upstairs.)
post #10 of Old 01-08-2016, 10:04 AM

We go out on a building survey every time on a commercial cleaning job. To make sure we are bidding correctly. That will benefit the customer and us by being able to quote the account at a fair price. You need someone to survey the place if you want a fair bid.

Have several commercial cleaning companies come out. Your cost will probably fall in the range of $300-500 for a once a month clean, give or take a few $ definitely not $1050, but it's hard to tell without actually visiting your building and doing a survey. (We don't do guess work, but these figures are to help you get on the right track). Finding the right commercial cleaning company to do routine quality work is key. Hope I've helped.

If you are not looking for a professional commercial cleaning services. You can find done smaller companies to do janitorial work for about $300 for a 1x month clean. You can still get them to do a good job for you when you find the right company.

Professional meaning: quality assurance and control, background checks, OSHA compliance, green cleaning, uniforms and I'd badges. Good customer service.

Last edited by aqualityassured; 01-08-2016 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Miss spelling
post #11 of Old 01-11-2016, 05:06 PM

Same Day Cleaning Services Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nassau22 View Post
I am in need of the detail cleaning for a 6600 sq/ft office . Cleaning out refrigerator bathrooms , good dust and all. I was wondering how much would it cost to do this once a month? Just an average?
Hello Nassau22,
My Name is Maricela Vela From Same Day Cleaning Services Inc.
Are you still in need for a Quote? Please call us for a free estimate and to get one month FREE of Cleaning Services. 562-473-4050

Last edited by samedaycleaning562; 01-11-2016 at 05:09 PM.
post #12 of Old 01-11-2016, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samedaycleaning562 View Post
Hello Nassau22,
My Name is Maricela Vela From Same Day Cleaning Services Inc.
Are you still in need for a Quote? Please call us for a free estimate and to get one month FREE of Cleaning Services. 562-473-4050
You don't even know where they are located... how the hell are you going to clean them if they are 1500 miles from you?
post #13 of Old 01-11-2016, 07:34 PM

LOL!!

Peter Weiss
www.totalservices.org
post #14 of Old 01-11-2016, 09:51 PM

It's Ok. There may be someone in your area that may need your services if you do high quality work. Keep trying. Great Job!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode