I want to hire a post construction cleaner ? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Precious Cleaning

post #1 of Old 04-22-2016, 12:57 AM Thread Starter

I want to hire a post construction cleaner ?

Any here who is working with some cleaning companies or agencies ?
momentum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-03-2016, 04:50 AM

Some tips for Post Construction cleanup

Our real job literally starts after the constructions are over which is nothing but doing away with debris. This mundane task of a thorough and fine cleaning is inevitable. While I laid out plans to build my new office I ensured a good post construction site clean up. I tried with Ergoclean Inc . Many expert post construction cleaning services are available , avail their services for ongoing refurbishment works through cleanup throughout the process. It could be one among the post construction cleaning services like the hard floor maintenance, natural stone care, ventilation duct cleaning , external cleaning to high level cleaning. Make your choice. Make sure that you are quite clear with their procedures and standards they are going to adopt in a cost effective way. Hope to see your problem solved soon.
post #3 of Old 05-06-2016, 03:13 AM

The Best Construction Cleaners

I know this company named Austral Cleaning. They provide commercial construction clean up services that delivers measurable excellent result. Their services were really great and I am completely satisfied, I know you will be also amaze once you hire them.

Whether you are remodeling or building your new office space or residence in Brisbane, Gold Coast or Melbourne, you need the space to be sparkling for ongoing construction, inspections, final presentation, lease, or sale. Clean construction areas are safer for workers, and make construction projects more efficient. Surfaces need to be clean in order to install cubicles, doors, windows, flooring, paint or wall coverings. They really know what to do, right?

You should try their services!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-20-2016, 06:07 AM

I would like to know the correct location
post #5 of Old 01-21-2017, 04:47 AM

There is a home services company who excel in post contruction/renovation cleanup.
Check this. www.mrhomecare.in

Hope this helps.
post #6 of Old 02-09-2017, 06:41 AM

Hello hope this comment finds you in good if you want to contact the official and professional commercial cleaners with affordable prices please contact the info i have mentioned below p.s they resolve the queries you have what in your mind perhaps i am sharing the info down here:

Pro Deep Clean

0141 846 0022
post #7 of Old 02-09-2017, 06:45 AM

Hello hope this comment finds you in good if you want to contact the official and professional commercial cleaners with affordable prices please contact the info i have mentioned below p.s they resolve the queries you have what in your mind perhaps i am sharing the info down here:

Pro Deep Clean

0141 846 0022
post #8 of Old 04-07-2017, 03:01 AM

Really nice idea for hiring post construction cleaner. One of the key advantages of hiring a professional to handle or manage your post construction cleanup is speed. Professional cleaning experts can clean post-construction mess faster than untrained employees as they have the knowledge, skills and apparatus necessary to handle all types of post-construction mess efficiently and safely.At momentum janitorial, we offers incredible cleaning services like carpet cleaning, window cleaning, restroom cleaning, green cleaning and construction cleanup along with top-notch professional cleaner and janitorial services for over 25 years. Nice sharing.
post #9 of Old 10-24-2018, 06:48 AM

Location: 915 Middle River Drive, Suite 317, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Thumbs up Construction cleanup services

AK Building is the construction site cleanup services provider company offer post construction cleaning services across florida. 25+ Yrs experience.

Tags
builder cleaners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode