Multi bid office
I haven't done a bid in a while. Family illnesses and a bad back has slowed me down.
I also recently had to find a cleaning service to clean my uncle's condo in S.C. or they would not let him out of rehab. I was surprised to
at some of the quotes I got which ranged from $35 to $50 per hour per employee with a 2 hour minimum. Those that did commercial said
they also charged the same rate for commercial jobs.
Which has made me second guess myself on this bid,
They supply all paper goods and liners. I supply vac and all cleaning supplies
Place is fairly dusty, ceiling vents appear to have never been done
bathrooms never detailed, gunk along edges of floor.
Approx 9-10 thous square foot office building
(2) restrooms with 3 stalls and 2 sinks. Metal partitions Avg size
(1) 10 x 15 kitchen
(1) copy room
(11) private offices (2) will remained locked
(2) conference rooms 1 with 10 seat table and 1 with 6 chairs
center area with (10) high walled cubicles
(1) stairwell with 15 carpeted steps
3rd floor office with 5 cubicles about 20 x 40 in size
(1) small janitor closet with floor sink
(1) small lobby with couch and 2 chairs (lots of plaques and pics on wall)
Interior entry door (2) glass multi pane
They want a detailed clean every weekend and kitchen, restroom, and lobby and all trash Tues and Thurs.
Not sure of employees at least 25 or more. sales office employees are in and out all day
2nd bid is for (1) time a week
grand wood stair case 15 steps center carpeted
10 x 20 tiled entry
2 glass doors
(3) hidden stair cases carpeted 12 steps each
(1) 6 x 40 basement cement floor hallway (cobwebs, swept and mopped)
Second guessing myself on 2nd bid.
What would you bid? We also tend to work at 1500 - 2000 sq ft. We are known for our detail cleaning.
Last edited by Lysol Fairy; 01-23-2019 at 01:29 PM.