Offering lawn care - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-22-2012, 03:01 AM Thread Starter

Offering lawn care

I was thinking about buying a riding mower, gas weed wacker, blower, etc. and offering this service as part of a package. They can always just pick cleaning of course. Anybody have any ideas about this? Do you offer service besides cleaning?

Also, eventually thinking about expanding into other things also like snow plowing etc. They will be able to have everything taking care of by one company.

Thanks,

Clean Sweep Commercial Cleaning, LLC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-28-2012, 03:28 AM Thread Starter

Ok, well, some good news. One of my clients is moving to a bigger space(taking me with them), so I pitched the grass cutting service to them and they accepted. They like the idea of one company handling the cleaning and the grass. Just a matter of price now.
post #3 of Old 08-28-2012, 12:33 PM

It really all depends on how you want to run YOUR business. Personally, I'd never mow another lawn in my life so if I did this I'd have someone else do the mowing. Plus, I'd never have time to mow because I have to run the business.

I have a friend that does it all. He has an account with a private school... he cleans, mows, maintenance and he makes all the furniture they want. And doesn't have any employees. He could make a living from making the furniture (they have several pieces built per year) but for some reason he continues to clean and mow.

When you say a riding mower do you mean a regular riding mower or a 0 turn mower? And how big? Gates that lead to the back yard are usually either 36" or 48" so just remember when the 52" mower catches your eye that it is only a front yard mower. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-30-2012, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manystyles View Post
Ok, well, some good news. One of my clients is moving to a bigger space(taking me with them), so I pitched the grass cutting service to them and they accepted. They like the idea of one company handling the cleaning and the grass. Just a matter of price now.

Expert garden care services are very essential for us to make an attractive garden. There are lots of garden care organizations in your own area that can offer you with the solutions you need to sustain your garden.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode