Recommendation For Commercial Kitchen Degreaser - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-12-2012, 01:44 PM Thread Starter

Recommendation For Commercial Kitchen Degreaser

Can anyone recommend a degreaser to clean commercial kitchens?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-21-2012, 08:16 AM

Commercial kitchen cleaning chemicals are generally considered stronger than residential cleaning. Generally professional cleaner have same cleaning chemicals for both residential cleaning and commercial cleaning. In the kitchen we used generally hand and dish soap. It is necessary to keep hands clean, so dish soap generally kept near the sink.
post #3 of Old 09-14-2012, 06:12 AM

I recommend RDND facility services, who are one among the best commercial cleaning service companies in Melbourne. They will provide you a good and clean service.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-17-2012, 10:11 AM
J4K

If you are talking floor cleaning in commercial kitchens than Tide floor powder works great.
post #5 of Old 10-17-2012, 04:07 PM

For commercial kitchens it is best to use cleaning supplies from Akro catering equipment company because these are efficient, professional and affordable. Akro has vast range of products to choose from and their equipment keeps the whole kitchen stain free.
post #6 of Old 10-25-2012, 07:42 PM

Sodium Hydroxide
post #7 of Old 03-02-2013, 02:20 AM

It is recommended that you clean the kitchen floors with the degreasing and cleaning products on a regular basis. When you cleanse begins, it is wise to first the kitchen floor clean and then move on to the dining room of your home.
post #8 of Old 03-03-2013, 09:53 AM

The multi-purpose cleaning power of TECH 736 ULTRA will remove the toughest stains, grease, oil, fat, carbon, wax, dirt without hard rubbing. TECH 736 ULTRA is nonflammable, easily rinsed and safe on all surfaces
TECH 736 ULTRA is a uniquely concentrated chemical formulation combining high quality detergents with the oil and grease cutting action of solvents. This solvent emulsion cleaning action enables TECH 736 ULTRA to outperform ordinary detergents by delivering the powerful grease cutting action of solvents, safely and economically.

Thanks,
Shawn

www dot cantol dot com
post #9 of Old 08-17-2013, 09:24 AM

Thank you for posting this information!)
post #10 of Old 08-17-2013, 09:35 AM

Many companies manufacture degreasers. Cantol's products are manufactured in Canada. There NOT a USA company. Shipping makes the products too expensive.

Google industrial kitchen degreasers.
Trusty-Step 4002 is a decent cleaner. And Simple Green is a great product aswell, and can be bought at Lowes, Home Depot ect... Those 2 would be the best way to start.

Thanks.
post #11 of Old 08-22-2013, 09:10 AM

Recommendation For Commercial Kitchen Degreaser

Thanks for sharing this useful information about commercial kitchen ...................
post #12 of Old 06-27-2014, 01:16 PM

I have found Bi-O-Clean to work very well on removing the grease / grime on the kitchen area in my food truck. I buy it as a concentrate and dilute it myself. The last cleaner I was using had a strong odor, you had to wear protective equipment when cleaning, and it just didn't clean as good. With Bi-O-Clean there is no odor, I can get it on my skin, and its easy to work with. I don't think it is sold in stores, but they have a website that I purchase off of. bi-o-clean.com. Hope this helps!

Tags
cleaner , cleaning , kitchen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode