Remove Hard Stains with Floor Buffers - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-24-2012, 08:07 AM Thread Starter

Remove Hard Stains with Floor Buffers

The expediency of floor buffers has made it a favorite not only in homes but also in commercial applications. Floor buffers are being used extensively in schools, hospitals, private buildings, public places and other buildings that have a greater floor space to be cleaned.

Commercial floor buffers might differ from home models. The commercial floor buffers are usually bigger in size with larger base and high speed rotating brushes. Home models have smaller base when compared to commercial ones and they are able to clean kitchen and other floors effectively. Before the floor buffer is used, a solution is spread on the floor and then the buffer is used to loosen the grime accumulated on the floor.

Thanks

chemicaldirect.ie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-05-2012, 07:05 AM

Floor buffers are the cleaning machines of this technological era. The way these machines clean the floors are amazing and could not be imagined that the floor would look the same like the time it was built.
post #3 of Old 10-17-2012, 02:58 PM

I don’t have floor buffers but I use scrubbing pads and British Nova products which I usually buy form Akro catering equipment company. Most of all these products are at 50% off now a days!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-22-2012, 08:41 AM

There are many cleaning equipments available in the market such as floor buffers. These equipments are used to remove hard strains from the floors. Most of the professional cleaners are also used such kind of machines.
post #5 of Old 11-28-2012, 10:40 PM

Floor buffers are easy to use. They are effective in polishing and removing the dirt at the same time. A rotating brush fitted to the base sweeps the floor to clean it. The brushes rotate at high speed to ensure maximum dirt is removed from the floor. There are different speeds available for floor buffers and can be adjusted as per the type of flooring. The expediency of floor buffers has made it a favorite not only in homes but also in commercial applications. Floor buffers are being used extensively in schools, hospitals, private buildings, public places and other buildings that have a greater floor space to be cleaned.
post #6 of Old 02-13-2013, 07:01 AM

Floor buffers are easy to use. They are effective in polishing and removing the dirt at the same time. Removing a stain from a hardwood floor can be done by buffing it with a sanding screen attached to a low-speed standard rotary floor machine.
post #7 of Old 02-21-2013, 12:58 PM

I use a T6 host machine with the microscrubbers of host. Stains are removed easily.
post #8 of Old 02-28-2013, 08:38 PM

I use my floor buffer constantly and have had success getting stains out with it.

Commercial Cleaning Austin
1914 W. Howard Ln. Ste G
Austin, TX 78728
post #9 of Old 03-09-2013, 04:47 AM

It is quite difficult to remove hard stain from the floor. It make life of the house owner miserable as we have to use some chemical solutions to remove it. Therefore I want to request through the medium of this platform to suggest me some chemical to reduce the effect from my shinny floor.
post #10 of Old 03-13-2013, 06:47 AM

Floor buffers are easy to use. They are effective in polishing and removing the dirt at the same time. A rotating brush fitted to the base sweeps the floor to clean it. The brushes rotate at high speed to ensure maximum dirt is removed from the floor.
post #11 of Old 06-14-2013, 10:24 PM

This is great information. I have never seen or done this before. I hope this will clean the floor in a much better way. All the cleaning companies should try this way to clean the floors.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode