Today I did a walk-thru of a 10,000 square foot restaurant. The place has two floors and will be semi-upscale($$$). The place is recently purchased. The last owners went out of business. They want a one-time clean, heavy on the kitchen. The clean involves:
1. Carpet downstairs and upstairs - Vacuum
2. Three staircases(no rug)- Sweep, Mop
3. Kitchen - filthy from the last owners. Walls,fryer,grill,fridges, tile floor
4. Bathrooms - 2 men/women, 1 single
5. Bar area
6. Inside and outside windows
8. Lounge area
I've never done a restaurant before, but it's in the middle of town. Plenty of big buildings around, whose workers would come to this place after. If we can make it shine it would be a great promotional showcase.
I have video, if need be.