Stick Vacuum Hack - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-17-2018, 02:36 PM Thread Starter

Stick Vacuum Hack

Pictured is an old miele stick vacuum. The tool at the bottom of the photo is the original floor tool 11" the attached floor tool is 14" brush from a canister vacuum.
I have an account that has 8 flights of stairs + several landings and hallways. I had been using a backpack vacuum which was kinda awkward plus noisy as the stairways are enclosed.
The stick vac set up (pictured0 saved me around 20-30 minutes each time, plus it is easier to maneuver on the stairs as it is a swiveling model.
I used some adapters from a micro vacuum tool set to get the 14" tool to connect to the miele stick vac.
Brad BD Janitorial
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180817_121640.jpg (103.9 KB, 1 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-21-2018, 06:48 AM

That's a wonderful new attachment. i hate my at home sometimes because of how big and bulky the attachments are. I definitely will be looking into getting one of these soon.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in