Subcontractors in NY - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of Old 05-04-2011, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 11
Subcontractors in NY

We are a national contractor looking for a subcontractor to clean carpet and tile for retail stores in the Hudson Falls, NY area. Please contact Melissa at (732) 608-6790 if you are interested.
Contractor is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of Old 06-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: tampa,fl
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contractor View Post
We are a national contractor looking for a subcontractor to clean carpet and tile for retail stores in the Hudson Falls, NY area. Please contact Melissa at (732) 608-6790 if you are interested.
do you have any sub work in tampa fl
hendersonmarc is offline  
post #3 of Old 06-07-2011, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 11
Subcontractors in NY

Yes, we do have stores in the Tampa, FL area. We have stores in all 50 states. If you are interested in getting additional details, please contact me at (732) 608-6790.
Contractor is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of Old 06-11-2011, 04:07 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 62
Can you please also post an email address ? Thank you


Los Angeles cleaning
Office cleaning Los Angeles
We provide office cleaning and commercial cleaning in Los Angeles
SwissClean is offline  
post #5 of Old 06-11-2011, 05:02 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 11
My email is [email protected] if you have any questions.
Contractor is offline  
post #6 of Old 06-19-2011, 10:04 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC suburbs
Posts: 47
Would you be so kind as to name and location of your firm? A phone number and verizon e-mail doesn't tell me much. What is your title? Does your firm have a web site? So far you have given very little info and that's nothing I would even respond to. It looks to me to be darn close to spam.

Why does your phone number come up as Sanchez Trucking of Tom's River, NJ?

Last edited by Your Good Sons; 06-19-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Your Good Sons is offline  
post #7 of Old 06-19-2011, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 11
Cleaning Subcontractor

Because we are a national contractor, I do not like to advertise to the competition the areas that we are looking for cleaning subcontractors. I have given my name, my personal phone number, and personal email for that reason. My postings were a sincere effort to find a cleaning company to do some commercial cleaning jobs in the areas listed. It seems that no one from the forum is interested as I have not received any calls. I have found more viable ways of locating companies that are interested in doing commercial jobs but just wanted to clear this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Good Sons View Post
Would you be so kind as to name and location of your firm? A phone number and verizon e-mail doesn't tell me much. What is your title? Does your firm have a web site? So far you have given very little info and that's nothing I would even respond to. It looks to me to be darn close to spam.

Why does your phone number come up as Sanchez Trucking of Tom's River, NJ?
Contractor is offline  
post #8 of Old 06-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC suburbs
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contractor View Post
Because we are a national contractor, I do not like to advertise to the competition the areas that we are looking for cleaning subcontractors. I have given my name, my personal phone number, and personal email for that reason. My postings were a sincere effort to find a cleaning company to do some commercial cleaning jobs in the areas listed. It seems that no one from the forum is interested as I have not received any calls. I have found more viable ways of locating companies that are interested in doing commercial jobs but just wanted to clear this up.
Yes, annonymously spamming Craigslist is a viable way to find companies. I learned that in Harvard Business School. Good day. It is my sincere hope we will not be seeing you here again attempting to undermine our industry any further.
Your Good Sons is offline  
post #9 of Old 06-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 119
dont they call these guys mmm
Ranger is offline  
post #10 of Old 09-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 16
This is very nice and cool post tahsnk for this ..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Svetlakov is offline  
post #11 of Old 09-09-2015, 11:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 146
Thanks for sharing this post.
1844junkrat is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Subcontractors in Louisiana Contractor Commercial Cleaning 0 05-04-2011 09:30 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome