Suggestions on Clean Time for Winery - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-05-2014, 02:55 PM Thread Starter

Suggestions on Clean Time for Winery

2200 sq ft of finished wood floor to be dry & damp mopped
1 small kitchenette
7 restrooms -- 2 are 2-T 2 Sinks
1 lab with 25 foot counter + sink
1 conf. room w/table wiped down
2nd building
1 room 220 sq ft
25 ft counter + sink
vinyl foor
it's about a 3 minute walk to get there

Thank you, look forward to your input on the time.
Brad BDJanitorial
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-02-2015, 11:00 PM

Cleaning time for winery

We use the formula Square Footage x 0.047.
3000 square foot home would run about $141 (works out to about $20 per hour) Of course there's always variables but this gives us quick and simple amount to start with. Once you do the walk through you only need to add a little here or their depending on amount of cleaning you think it will need.
post #3 of Old 03-13-2015, 02:31 AM

2000 square foot home would run about $100 (works out to about $15 per hour) Of course there's always variables but this gives us quick and simple amount to start with. i think it is good plan. Jeananne cleaning services
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-22-2015, 06:54 PM

If it is a Winery, I know* they make quite a bit of money. I suggest bidding a little bit higher than you normally would for a regular home because it will need a bit more work.

Last edited by RealClean; 03-22-2015 at 07:39 PM.
post #5 of Old 03-22-2015, 07:23 PM

As usual.... it happened when you ASSumed. Very few of them make much if any profit. But some how they are good at getting suckers to invest. Maybe I need to start a winery. I do know a guy named David (In Napa Valley) that makes money with their winery but they are on the above average side. They just happened to be at the right place at the right time with the right plan on the right day. And it all fell in to place for them. Another guy named Richard has probably never had 1 day of profit. He does it because that is what he loves and he has enough money (made from other businesses) that he can do what he wants.

With that said, most people who own a winery DO have money but not made from the winery. And like any other business out there... no matter how much money they make, they still have a budget.
post #6 of Old 03-22-2015, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintcar93 View Post
As usual.... it happened when you ASSumed. Very few of them make much if any profit. But some how they are good at getting suckers to invest. Maybe I need to start a winery. I do know a guy named David (In Napa Valley) that makes money with their winery but they are on the above average side. They just happened to be at the right place at the right time with the right plan on the right day. And it all fell in to place for them. Another guy named Richard has probably never had 1 day of profit. He does it because that is what he loves and he has enough money (made from other businesses) that he can do what he wants.

With that said, most people who own a winery DO have money but not made from the winery. And like any other business out there... no matter how much money they make, they still have a budget.
Well, I guess I didn't assume because I know for a fact they make a TON of money. My friend owns a winery and isn't doing too bad.
post #7 of Old 03-24-2015, 08:26 AM

The clean time depends on the size as well as the condition. If you haven't done an onsite survey you cannot be sure how long it will take. For such jobs we charge by the hour.
Cleaners Streatham
post #8 of Old 09-21-2015, 01:30 AM

cleaning time depends upon the size of the object and condition.For cleaners also it will depends upon the type of junk and space it occupies in truck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode