Time to rebid - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-30-2011, 08:31 AM Thread Starter

Time to rebid

I have a Church daycare that we have been doing for the past year. It is time to turn in a new contract. This is a very busy building . Its a Sunday thru Thursday clean. The building is 43000 sq ft. With 15000 being hard floors the rest is carpet. My question is what percentage can you get by with in raising price, i have heard 3% to 6%. Like i said this place is really busy exp on wed eve thur eve and of course saturdays is a big clean. They have around 150 kids in daycare. Also holidays are on our scheduled word days, Should we charge more if we have to work on like Christmas eve or day. Any input would be great. Thank You, Stan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-30-2011, 12:33 PM Thread Starter

This is a 6 day a week contract, I only had 5 on my original post. It sat thru thursday. Thanks
post #3 of Old 10-04-2011, 08:59 AM Thread Starter

Got it figured out and turned in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-07-2011, 07:58 AM

Great

It looks like you figured it out by yourself. Thats great.

Offers commercial and professional Carpet Cleaners London and Commercial Carpet Cleaning.
post #5 of Old 10-09-2011, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by opclean View Post
Got it figured out and turned in.
Curious op....did you raise your price? Did the day care manager balk? Also, that sounds like a huge space...how many people does it take you to clean that large of an area? Considering the toys and stuff, that sounds maddening.

If you can't feed 100, feed just one.
post #6 of Old 11-03-2011, 01:39 PM Thread Starter

We are spending 6 to 8 hours 6 days a week in this building. Like i said it is heavely used. When i had my meeting with the elders or the board they did not balk a bit when it came to prices, We actually got to add a couple of extra services that they needed. Im lucky as these are some reall good people to work with. They were very happy with our services after our first year and that helped alot. There were some issues along the way but like i always tell people please come to me and talk while its an issue and not a problem. Open comunication..And yes this place sure does have its nights when i think wow i wont see that again but then the next day comes and theres another wow lol. Im glad it worked out for us and im glad for our employees who gets to keep working. Thanks
post #7 of Old 11-04-2011, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by opclean View Post
We are spending 6 to 8 hours 6 days a week in this building. Like i said it is heavely used. When i had my meeting with the elders or the board they did not balk a bit when it came to prices, We actually got to add a couple of extra services that they needed. Im lucky as these are some reall good people to work with. They were very happy with our services after our first year and that helped alot. There were some issues along the way but like i always tell people please come to me and talk while its an issue and not a problem. Open comunication..And yes this place sure does have its nights when i think wow i wont see that again but then the next day comes and theres another wow lol. Im glad it worked out for us and im glad for our employees who gets to keep working. Thanks
That's awesome....happy for you and your employees.

If you can't feed 100, feed just one.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode