Toilet Green Stains - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By seta-san

post #1 of Old 05-25-2017, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

Toilet Green Stains

I need to know how to get these stains out. I've used Extra Strength CSP and Mariner from Hillyard along with pumice stones really to minimal effect. Any suggestions? I think they are copper stains because the clean water feeding these toilets are copper. The area I work in has hard water. edited.jpg
momentum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-02-2017, 06:55 AM

Don't have any idea about this! Sorry.
post #3 of Old 07-18-2017, 05:45 AM

In my cleaning opinion, I can say just need to clean toilet regularly, not disinfect as the longer a stain is allowed to sit, the harder it will be to remove. Therefore, I would suggest that distilled vinegar and lemon juice are very effective toilet cleaners. This way your toilet bowl will be naturally clean and disinfected. If you want optimum result, please hire professional cleaner.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-16-2017, 02:43 PM

what is different between commercial and residential cleaning ?
post #5 of Old 08-16-2017, 05:51 PM

Thats a good question. In my mind, commercial cleaners may own more equipment, designed to work on LARGE areas. Residential cleaners normally dont need that sort of equipment. For example: some commercial buildings have very high ceilings. The cleaner may need equipment that will raise them up to a level where they can clean - say, light fixtures, etc. A residential cleaner seldom needs this sort of thing. Residential cleaners clean on the same eye level as the customer. I always tell people that if they have very high ceiling fans, I may not be able to clean them well. Commercial cleaners may need several employees to insure that all the work gets done. Many house cleaners do NOT need other employees. A "cleaning company" does hire people who do the work for them. And this may not always be the best thing for the customer. Of course, I am biased, being the sole owner and worker in my residential cleaning business.
This is all just my opinion, and others may not agree.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode