Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

Why pebble tiles are the best for bathroom shower floor?

6K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Superbpack 
#1 ·
Why pebble tiles are the best for bathroom shower floor?
The first, it is none-slippery. That you do not need worry about falling down in the wet bathroom.
The second, it can be use for massage. Massage feeling you gotten from the pebble stone will definitely make you relaxed. That is the reason why most of the people like pebble tiles.
Third, easy to install. When you cut the pebble tile, you only need use scissor to cut the backing mesh. No special tool needed.
Fourth, Pebble tiles are natural and elegant. No breakage and no scratches.
I had done many pebble tile projects. Recently, I found the pebble tile from www.discountpebbletiles.com for $6.29/sft. The price is the lowest one I found after I Google searched on Internet.
[/img]

See less See more
#2 ·
Bathroom pebble tiles give a smooth feeling while stepping on them; these tiles can usually be customized according to need since the mesh that supports the pebbles can be easily installed when fixing each tile next to the other. A bathroom sink for example can be surrounded by pebble tiles to avoid stagnation of water and give a decorative design.

Regards,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.