Operating A Janitorial Business
whether you plan to do everything yourself or get help, here are some of the tasks necessary to operate a janitorial business:
* Ability to do physically hard work.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Knowledge of cleaning solutions and what to use on particular surfaces.
* Dispose of garbage and other waste lawfully.
* You must make sure you have all necessary supplies.
* You must deal with cleaning solution and equipment suppliers.
* You must be able to lift heavy items
* Ability to handle supplies and equipment.
* Ability and know-how to bid on jobs.