Even if you have a loyal customer base for your cleaning business, you always need to be on the lookout for new work. You can only clean the same person’s house so many times in a month and, if they decide to take their business elsewhere, you could be left in the lurch.
But where do you find new business and how does it work? Facebook is a great tool to use in reaching your target audience and it could greatly expand your business. Keep reading to learn how.
Why Should Your Business Have a Facebook Account?
Social media applications are designed to keep people connected. While many people use it to stay in touch with their friends or to post videos, it can also be used to connect with your favorite brands. If your company doesn’t have a Facebook account, you could be missing out on an amazing advertising tool. But why should your business have a Facebook account? Here are a few reasons:
- There are over 2 billion users, making it the largest social network on the earth
- A wide range of demographics and interests are represented
- It’s a great tool for connecting with current customers on a new level
- It can help you expand your customer base and drive new sales
- Facebook advertising can be used to build awareness of your brand
If you think that Facebook is not for you, think again! By using it correctly you can reach an entirely new target audience and can greatly expand your sale. Keep reading to learn more about using Facebook advertising to grow your cleaning business.
Tips for Using Facebook Advertising
Before you start running ads on Facebook, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Who is your target audience that you hope to reach? How well is your target audience represented on Facebook as a whole? What is your business’s scope of operation, and how much are you willing to spend? The answers to these questions will help you create and run your first Facebook ad campaign.
Here are the four steps to using Facebook for advertising:
- Create your Facebook ad campaign. Tools like Facebook Ads Manager can help you design and plan your campaign according to your specific goals. Make sure you know your objective before you begin and give it a name.
- Set up your ad account. This step is very easy and should only take a minute or two – just make sure you use the correct details and remember your login.
- Develop your Ad Set. Using settings like budget, audience, location, and schedule you can start to build out your Ad Set. You’ll also choose details about placement, optimization, and delivery to get the maximum benefit from your ad campaign.
- Create your ad. You’ll start by choosing a name then select the type of ad – carousel, single image, single video, slideshow, or collection. You can also add a call to action and other details before publishing.
While Facebook is an excellent tool for online marketing, it is not the only option out there. Other social media apps like Twitter and Instagram are also popular. Take the time to learn about these options and integrate them into your business plan.