|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|08-06-2020 08:23 PM|
Hydrogen Peroxide Vs Chlorine Bleach
I have. I had children who had their clothing bleached when I used the other method. Plus, I found it unbearable to stay indoors weeks after using bleach. I would say that Hydrogen Peroxide is a good alternative. It is good for any floor surface and it doesn't cause side-effects like the first method does.
|07-02-2020 06:21 AM|
|Davidson1987||thanks for sharing your tips|
|05-31-2016 06:01 AM|
Mold often grows in my shirt, especially light color one can be clearly looking.
Can you tell me how can I do to alert it ?
|05-24-2016 08:58 AM|
Mold are fungi that happily and quickly grow anywhere is moisture. They serve an important purpose in our environment by helping to destroy organic materials such as leaves, thereby enriching the soil. But that same attribute can cause a serious health issue for people living in a moldy home:- respiratory problems,congestion,eye, nose or throat irritation and headaches.
Below we present five measures that will significantly reduce the likelihood of mold infiltrating your home.
1-Prevent Water Leaks
3-Dry Wet Clothes Immediately
5-Keep your HVAC systems clean
Residential exterior house painting Perth
|02-16-2016 09:27 AM|
|SteveMiller83||Thanks for the tips, they're really useful! I tried cleaning mould in many various ways, including a few "green cleaning" solutions, but the mould always comes back stronger and more stubborn. The only thing that works and keeps it away for longer is bleach diluted with water. It's not very green and it smells really bad, but it gets the job done. Has anyone tried anything else efficient for cleaning mould?|
|11-16-2015 03:24 AM|
|robertmatheka||Your ideas are really appreciable; you can add more to your ideas as I also have some related ideas. Mold is dangerous and if water damage is not addressed in time it could lead to the formation of mold which affects homes and offices in more ways than one can imagine. Mold prevention is very important for maintaining good indoor air quality. If you think you have a mold problem, the best way to deal with this situation is to call in the experts. Nice work.|
|11-11-2015 06:49 AM|
Prevention is best. When a house is heated unevenly (like no heat in bathroom), mold tends to grow.
Adding heat did not raise the electric bill much, because the bathroom fan was not needed as much, because of less condensation after the heater was installed.
Keep areas free and clear, for air ventilation. Mold likes to grow behind things that are close to walls.
Those little pots of pellet dessicant to work. That's why hotel rooms keep them in the room. 5 of those for $5 can do a small room for a long time, maybe a year. When the pot fills with water, you know it did its job and then discard it. Don't try to remove the paper filter on the top because its purpose is to prevent water from spilling if the pot gets knocked over. Also, the paper keeps pets from drinking the combo of water and melted dessicant.
|11-11-2015 06:44 AM|
|librarylover||Straight hydrogen peroxide worked okay, but it left kind of like shadows in the old mold spots on a bathroom ceiling. Diluted bleach was stronger.|
|11-10-2015 12:10 AM|
Fredmore, you are merciless and heartless. That is the only way to kill mold. You sound like a cleaner that I want to work with.
[QUOTE=fredmore;86105][LEFT]Mold must be killed, "scorched earth policy"-style. You must give its microscopic spores nowhere to hide.
|11-09-2015 07:21 AM|
Water Damage Solutions Parkland
Cost Effective & Reliable Water Damage Solutions. Visit Us Today!
|11-07-2015 06:29 AM|
Choosing the most effect mold cleaning method will depend on the surface the mold has moved in on.
There are 3 really good cleaning solutions that you can use when cleaning up mold that are most likely already in your home. All 3 of them work. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses when being used as a mold cleaner.
Make your selection of cleaning solution to use based on what you are cleaning, where the mold is located, and what works best for you.
In no case should you mix all these together or add additional ingredients to boost the mold cleaning solution. Cleaning chemicals when mixed can cause poisonous gasses to form- Bleach mixed with ammonia for one will produce a deadly gas.
basement construction services
|11-07-2015 02:23 AM|
|colmarwatson||Mould is a kind of fungus that develops from airborne spores. It usually grows in damp, warm conditions without much airflow, which is why household bathrooms and loft spaces often suffer from mould. Make a solution of chlorine bleach and water – usually 1 part bleach to 3 parts water – or get hold of a household detergent like Domestos bleach spray with bleach as an active ingredient.|
|11-07-2015 02:13 AM|
Mold must be killed, "scorched earth policy"-style. You must give its microscopic spores nowhere to hide.
White vinegar is my mold-killer of choice. If these were my chaps, I'd go about this one of two ways:
1) Wash them in your machine, twice. The first time, dump in a whole lot of vinegar and perhaps a tad of Murphy's Oil Soap to help out the leather. Let them dry, then wash them again with a more generous portion of Murphy's or other stuff intended for leather/sheepskin washing.
Soil Removal Melbourne
|11-05-2015 07:43 AM|
|AliceMitchel||Mold and grout aren't easy to clean. You can try with bleach or some home-made cleaning products, but be very careful. No matter what kind of products you are using keep in mind to wear face mask and gloves. Also, you must ventilate the place while you are cleaning it. Windows are an option but still you can use a ventilator too, along with the open window. If you can afford a cleaning company this is the best possible choice in my opinion.|
|11-03-2015 12:10 PM|
|Frances d||Most of the time you have to actually remove the moldy building materials & replace them. Hope it doesn't go into the wall because that increases the costs a lot. Spraying the area with bleach is good too but it doesn't replace the fact you need to remove moldy building materials.|
|11-03-2015 02:40 AM|
|briana26||Thanks for the tips|
|09-08-2015 04:58 AM|
|robertmatheka||Water damage odor is typically the result of mold growing in your home. The key to stopping most molds is to control dampness. The best way to deal with water damage odor is to prevent it from happening in the first place by keeping the area dry and circulating the air.Using a box fan to blow cool air over the area can also be very helpful. Just make sure that the water doesnít affect the fan if itís on the floor.|
|09-08-2015 04:56 AM|
|robertmatheka||Water damage odor is typically the result of mold growing in your home. The key to stopping most molds is to control dampness.The best way to deal with water damage odor is to prevent it from happening in the first place by keeping the area dry and circulating the air.Using a box fan to blow cool air over the area can also be very helpful. Just make sure that the water doesnít affect the fan if itís on the floor.Thanks for useful tips.|
|09-07-2015 08:16 AM|
Originally Posted by davjohnston77 View Post
Environment safe degreaser
|09-07-2015 08:10 AM|
|AshleyRogers||Mold cleaning is very tedious job|
|This thread has more than 20 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|