|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|09-08-2015 07:06 AM|
|fredmore||Welcome to the cleaning talk.|
|07-09-2015 12:45 AM|
|06-23-2015 01:15 AM|
|colmarwatson||Welcome here newbie......enjoy your stay.|
|11-08-2013 05:56 PM|
|Harri||I'm new here too. Hope to learn a lot|
|10-25-2013 12:41 AM|
|johnkelly||Hi new to this forum. Nice to see you all here on this forum.|
|10-07-2013 05:32 PM|
Welcome! Those questions plague all of us newbies, but those book recommendations are ones I can say are good! I'm about to embark on hiring and I feel your pain.
|10-03-2013 08:37 AM|
|autodealershipclean||I am also new here and want to say hello to all members|
|09-22-2013 08:38 AM|
|09-17-2013 01:30 PM|
|Maid to Shine||
Originally Posted by deeneal View Post
2. Read the book Entreleadership and the book Emyth revisited. Hiring is in there.
3. That one is tougher. Some marketing works better than others in different areas. I suggest Guerrilla Marketing for that question.
Hope that helps.
|09-16-2013 06:17 PM|
I'm new too =) Welcome! I have the same questions as you. Hopefully you'll get good answers here
|09-14-2013 11:04 PM|
new here..new there...
im new to this forum. i found it searching the internet for cleaning business forums looking for some insight to this industry. i started my business a little while ago but im struggling with it. i need to hear from people who are actually in the business because there are a few things im stuck on:
1. pricing: how do you accurately price residences for cleaning?
2. is there formal training for when hiring associates available?
3. what marketing techniques work best?