Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone new guy to this site, I wanted to share some pictures, of a deck restoration we just finished up a week or so ago. I have to say this was one of the most difficult and tricky decks we have done, there was a ton of detail work, and being that we were over water their were alot of environmental procedures we had to follow. But in the end it came out great, and I just wanted to share.

We used Ready Seal Dark Red 030.

Hope Everyone is doing well

John

Before Pics below

Attachments

·
Banned
157 Posts
  1. You'll be asked a few quick questions that will help describe your needs.
  2. You'll be asked to provide your contact information so that John Aljaz will be able to get in touch with you.
  3. You'll have the option to get competing quotes from other qualified service professionals, saving you time and money.

Thanks
boats for sale

·
Registered
41 Posts
The water damage restoration services are needed for flooding, damage caused to the carpets, grout and tile cleaning, removing of molds, fire damage restoration, taking care of the allergens and bio hazard clean ups. The restoration process includes extraction of water, structural drying and dehumidification, repairing of holes found in the walls, floors, and air scrubbing to lessen the dust.

http://www.pcsfortlauderdale.com/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.