Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are a few sections of small deck we stained on Fri. using Gray Away Cedar Dark.This is the 3rd time i've stained this deck.

3000 sqft 350 Lft rail = 18 gallons.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is impossible to clean the hood you get shot at. Now I can clean an exhaust system.

Yeah you gotta have your hommies watch your back before somebody roll up on you.:gun_bandana:

Dave how long does an avg exaust cleaning take you?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Whats Average. 6 fans on different roof levels with 4 hoods scattered through out the restaurant, with no floor drains or drains where the water goes past them towards the dining room? What is average? Mcd's under 2 hours? Stumbling around in the dark on an 8 story building looking for said fans mixed with 20 other restauarant fans is this the one yet? Lou you will have to answer this one I just got home and it's time for a cat nap like an hour and then more work :thumbsup:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Okay I tried to play tetris it didn't work my eyes are blurry. I just wanted to say great Job on the deck Shane. As always you are the man. Is that an average size deck LOL Okay now stay on topic. Good job and good night or morning. Darn I just don't know anymore:thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts