Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The floor of your house is the path that you tread on every day. So the possibility of it getting dirty is very high. Floor care is important if you want to maintain a clean home. Floor cleaning tips help you to maintain a spotless floor be it wooden, carpeted or tiled. The dirt on wooden floors can be hardly noticed, so cleaning them regularly will prevent the dirt accumulation. The floor cleaning services should be custom made for a particular floor.
Cleaning Floors

Wooden floors add value and stature to your home. To maintain the luster of the hardwood floor you must employ proper cleaning service. Mop the wooden floors on a regular basis to prevent the dust from collecting. You can avail of the services of professional wooden floor cleaners for appropriate maintenance of your floors. Rugs and door mats can be arranged for avoiding dirt on the floors but ensure that you dust them.

Vacuuming the carpets minimizes dust from collecting and gives them a long lasting life. Gets a shampoo cleaning service done at regular intervals to enhance the appearance of carpets.

Cleaning tiled floors is a time consuming process. Dusting and mopping with water is the best way to maintain such floors.

Stain Removal

Household ingredients like baking soda and vinegar removes stains from floors. Cleaning fluids also help in cleaning the stains to some extent. The most effective method to avoid stains is to wipe the floor immediately when a spill happens.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Keeping up with cleaning my floors is the most frustrating thing to do. The floors definitely get the least attention of everything in my house :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Professional, Commercial Cleaning and Domestic Brisbane Cleaning Services.

Commercial cleaning, domestic cleaning, Brisbane cleaning.
People Power Cleaning – A professional cleaning company dedicated to provide you commercial and domestic cleaning services across Brisbane. Whatever the size of the job, we can provide two, three or more cleaners to provide you a best cleaning service weather it is office cleaning or home cleaning.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That was indeed good tips and more beneficial is I got it at right time as I am willing to start my own business within a year. I will keep it in mind and use it to improve my business.Please keep sharing.keep it up...!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Floor Cleaning

For cleaning wood floors, it is important to know your floor's finish. In reality you are cleaning the finish and not the actual wood, unless it is an unfinished wood floor which is highly unlikely. The problem with a lot of the traditional wood floor cleaners is that they were designed before floors were sealed with polyurethane. Murphy's Oil Soap for example is for oil stained floors NOT for polyurethane. Using oil soap on modern flooring will leave a soapy residue. You are better off using a neutral ph floor cleaner. Remember that you are just cleaning the polyurethane. You floor is not a leather jacket that needs to be oiled up.

Bremerton office Cleaning
Port Orchard Window Cleaning and Janitorial

·
Registered
265 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Gets a shampoo cleaning service done at regular intervals to enhance the appearance of carpets.
Shampooing just makes carpet good looking, but does not make it healthy. Also it could be done be yourself. If you are going to hire a professional cleaning company then why not try the steam cleaning method? Done by pros it removes all stains, odors and microbes and makes the carpet healthy and beautiful :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
According to me, 5 floor cleaning tips are define as below
-Keep Away From Excessive Water
-Weekly Debris Removal
-Pad High Traffic Pathways
-Cleaning Under Furniture
-Sweep Hardwood Daily

·
Registered
88 Posts

Taking care of the floors is important and necessary. A heavy-duty floor cleaner our professional cleaners recommend for concrete, slate, flagstone, glazed and unglazed ceramic tile, and asphalt combines one cup ammonia, ¼ cup all purpose cleaner with low sudsing, and ½ gallon of cool or cold water. The solution is applied to the floor using a sponge mop and then the floor is rinsed with cool water and dried. This is a strong cleaner so if you are unsure if the floor can handle it, test on a small inconspicuous area first.

Hope you guys like it.

www.bbcleaningservice.com

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wiping is the only thing that the floors in my home need. Oh, and almost forgot carpets require a lot of attention. I vacuum them often but is should be watched out for stains

1 - 20 of 140 Posts