Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is your website listings optimized for Google Maps and Places?

This tutorial to help local businesses rank higher in Map searches. We began working with ecocleanmadison.com and were able to boost their listing almost instantly.

Depending on the search term, there will either be 3 or 7 listings shown. Part of this tutorial is just making sure all your info is up to date and organized.
Google knows more than you would believe about pictures that you upload and descriptions your fill out. Take your time when filling out descriptions and info.

Step 1

Make sure your My Business Listing is claimed. Be sure to edit your listing with universal address, email, hours and website.

Step 2

Make sure your logo is up to date with correct Schema Geotags.

Upload pictures of your staff, your staff working, and additional business photos. Be sure to Geotag each picture to your business.

Step 3

Link your Maps and Places page to your website through Schema.org and/or JSON

Learn more about Schema at Schema.org

Step 4

Build your Google + page. Make sure to keep you page live and active, at least once a day. Link back to your website through Google + to increase traffic.

Step 5

Work on your reviews. You will need at least 5 reviews before you get stars next to your listing.

For more internet marketing ad SEO help that is cleaing niche specific, visit my website at hostlittle.com

·
Registered
13 Posts

This tutorial to help local businesses rank higher in Map searches. We began working with ecocleanmadison.com and were able to boost their listing almost instantly.

Depending on the search term, there will either be 3 or 7 listings shown. Part of this tutorial is just making sure all your info is up to date and organized.
Google knows more than you would believe about pictures that you upload and descriptions your fill out. Take your time when filling out descriptions and info.

Step 1

Make sure your My Business Listing is claimed. Be sure to edit your listing with universal address, email, hours and website.

Step 2

Upload pictures of your staff, your staff working, and additional business photos. Be sure to Geotag each picture to your business.

Step 3

Step 4

Build your Google + page. Make sure to keep you page live and active, at least once a day. Link back to your website through Google + to increase traffic.

Step 5

Work on your reviews. You will need at least 5 reviews before you get stars next to your listing.

For more internet marketing ad SEO help that is cleaing niche specific, visit my website at hostlittle.com
Really great information provided here.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Excellent post,Thank you for sharing with us!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts