Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, this forum doesn't seem to be taking off so I thought I would post some pics of a job I did recently.

It's a rerun from another forum but some of you might not have seen them.

You guys that do floors- Post some pics!
:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The contractor was supposed to have it all moved.
That's me in the background on one of the pics. I helped the ceiling buy move all his material, kicked him out, and billed the contractor and exhorbitant amount for my labor.

I have another job to do for him next week.
I hope he gets his stuff moved....
:laughing:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
OK, this forum doesn't seem to be taking off so I thought I would post some pics of a job I did recently.
I wouldn't say it's not taking off. It takes a while for these forums to get going and I have been out the last few days with my wife being sick which doesn't help either.

Don't worry, we are growing a lot faster than most forums that are this young. Believe me.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I wouldn't say it's not taking off. It takes a while for these forums to get going and I have been out the last few days with my wife being sick which doesn't help either.

Don't worry, we are growing a lot faster than most forums that are this young. Believe me.
I was referring specifically to the Floor Care sub-forum.
I should have been more specific.
I wasn't calling your baby 'Ugly'!
:laughing:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Nice looking floor Thad the reflection from the lights are blinding me! :cool2:

It makes me want to run and do a head first slide right down the middle:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thank you, I have learned to do floors when in the military 20-sum years back. I am a little suprized at how much has changed to get the final outcome. Mostly is that everyone wants you to use those high priced high speed equipment if you get their contract.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts