Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of accounting software do you guys run? Quickbooks, Peachtree, custom, …?

I've used quickbooks for a while but dont' love it. I would like to find something else if possible.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Peachtree is sort of overkill. Without any Accounting background, it can get complicated. It will do payroll and pretty much all things accounting.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sometimes I feel the same about QB. I guess I'm just not used to the software but I can never seem to run reports the way I want to or resolve accounts.

·
Registered
222 Posts
What kind of accounting software do you guys run? Quickbooks, Peachtree, custom, …?

I've used quickbooks for a while but dont' love it. I would like to find something else if possible.
QB here also. It DOES have a lot of features that many of us don't need, but they don't seem to complicate matters.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QB here also. It DOES have a lot of features that many of us don't need, but they don't seem to complicate matters.
My problems came when I linked up with my bank. The software would download my statement but then if something was off from what I had entered or if deposits where not grouped right everything would be off.

Must be an issue with me though since everyone else likes it.:laughing:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone using Scheduling Manager + Quickbooks Pro?

We're looking at building an electronic solution using Scheduling Manager and QuickBooks Pro to manage a small but growing home cleaning service.

Both softwares have arrived, but the more we look at them the less we see what our strategy should be.

Has anyone used either of these programs for a small service business?

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey Oblio, I have just recieved my scheduling manager software. I am at somewhat of a loss for words when trying to come up with a strategy myself. Im starting to think I should just stick with QBooks for billing and MS outlook for the scheduling aspect.

Later, JP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts