Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Sad day.

Shine on, you crazy diamond....

That is pretty sad to hear he died and YES Shine on you Crazy Diamond Syd! :rockon:

Best song Floyd ever wrote!

Syd was pretty wacked out before went into reclusion i think they called it? VH1 did a special on them a while back that showed Floyd from the beginning it was a good special on Floyd they ROCK! :cool2:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
never really was a floyd fan ..... i was a bit more hard core ....speed and thrash as well as hard rock and grunge and a tad of the death metal but not too much
what's wrong with you russ?? thrash!!! that's like violent bubble-gum music for the misdirected..
Floyd has so much depth. Hell just look at the floyd/wizard of oz thing and how the hell did they pull that off? and to think i have one of the original The wall ....w/eye crashing thru the brick....very intersting

·
Registered
740 Posts
that sounds a bit lsd and mushroomish to me i would rather just pick up a dove and bit his head off and still have the presence of mind to laugh about it .i did like "the wall" or at least some of it .give me some cannibal corpse ,gwar,metallica,kiss thin lizzy,jethro tull,skynard,alice in chains or pantera ect......thats my range anyway

·
Registered
513 Posts
that sounds a bit lsd and mushroomish to me i would rather just pick up a dove and bit his head off and still have the presence of mind to laugh about it .i did like "the wall" or at least some of it .give me some cannibal corpse ,gwar,metallica,kiss thin lizzy,jethro tull,skynard,alice in chains or pantera ect......thats my range anyway
So, if I said, "Re. Spect." you would yell, "Walk! Are you talkin' to me?"
:thumbup:

·
Registered
513 Posts
A friend of mine in Dallas was neighbors with Vinnie Paul.
She grew up with Eric Kretz from STP and ended up going bowling with Vinnie Paul, the STP guys except for Weiland, Drowning Pool and some other band.
She said they were all a bunch of sweeties.
:whistling2:

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts