Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!:)

I've just come across this site and i think it's brilliant!

My name's Lucy and I've been cleaning homes for about a year now, i was with an agency for 8 months then decided I could make more money on my own so I chose an area in Surrey, advertised my business by dropping leaflets etc and became fully booked in less than a month. Im now thinking about expanding and hirring in some cleaners to start my own agency and watch the money roll in!

Can't wait to get some great advice and chat to people in the same industry.

Lucy :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Lucy, thats very good that you are getting many customers.
I deside to do cleaning, 8 months ago.
But I have more problems getting customers.
I live in Santa Rosa CA.
the prices for residential cleaning in my area is 1500 sq feet
3 beth rooms-2 bath-rooms-1 Living room- 1 Kitchen-1 dining room
$110.00
what do you think.
How much will you charge for this house

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Everyone, thanks for the warm welcome:thumbup:

Hi Daeana, I charge £10ph for weekly regular cleans and £12ph for spring cleans. I charge by the hour so it depends on how long it would take to get around a whole house. A 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 reception room house would probably take around 4 hours a week for a thorough clean, but it also depends on how much of the house the client wants cleaned. One of my clients has a seven bed house which i only do 3 hours as there are only 2 people living there. I also do ironing so that takes up time to.
Hope this helps and best of luck with your business:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
We service residential and commercial properties on a “one-off” or contract basis.
We can also clean and maintain your carpets,windows and any communal area cleans.
We have built our business and reputation on providing a client focused cleaning service
and by paying attention to detail.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, My Name is christena schecher.. im 28 years old.. I love all things that make you think. Gives you a feel of accomplishment when you figure it out. I spend a lot of time learning new things.. I've been writing on subjects such as student degrees and student financial aid for for the last three years, I look forward to meeting you guys!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts