Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day all, just wondering if anyone is a school cleaner - I'm currently working at a massive prep to year 12 campus and the workload is an absolute killer! I'm not sure what the square footage of the place is, but the smallest building is about the size of a 4 bedroom home, and there are 9 buildings all together.

I'm one of only 3 cleaners who has to do the whole campus in only 5 hours including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, toilet cleaning, glass cleaning, rubbish removal, lock up and setting alarms, plus paperwork, not to mention the vandalism that goes on that we have to attend to. We are dead on our feet with exhaustion and don't get everything finished so we have to put up with complaints from the staff as well.

The management refuse to hire more cleaners, saying that we should be able to do everything in the time given.

I'm pretty much here to hear other horror stories from fellow school cleaners! Please tell me I'm not the only one who has to deal with this stuff!

Cheers - Jack

·
Registered
27 Posts
Whenever a student is assigned with cleaning the school premises, there are not many parents/families who prefer their kids to do that. They would rather pay someone to do it for them than see their children cleaning the schools. Therefore, contract cleaning services have become increasingly popular among school owners who are willing to pay for them to achieve hassle-free school cleaning – without having to do all the work themselves. A good agency that will help you with the floor repair is the link I attached to you here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts