Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
Recently my friend faced a very tragic situation where her house was on fire due to a short circuit and thank god no casualties were there. But the furniture, appliances, and majority of the interior were damaged. She resides in our neighborhood and after few days we started to look for a fire damage restoration organization. But unfortunately, the results were negative. Can someone suggest a good fire damage restoration organization?

·
Registered
31 Posts
sorry to hear about your friend. Every restoration company is different and even going by references and reviews can be tricky. What I would do is have them contact their insurance agent to see if the company has a preferred vendor. If your friend decides to choose the contractor, they are at the contractors whim as far as delays and workmanship. If your friend decides to use the insurance companys preferred vendor, the restoration company has to answer to the insurance company. Its just a layer of protection that they will get a good outcome.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's for sure helpful. I had a huge accident in my house and one of the rooms were almost completely burned. I think it was due to the clogged duct of the HVAC system. It's really important to have a quick check now and then to your ducts around the rooms. If you have an HVAC in every room then you can easily forget about some of them and leave them untouched for decades. This is why we have a rule in the house where we call every year supremeductcleaning.com.au to make sure they are nice and tidy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts