Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the cleaning industry as a business owner but not as a cleaner.

I currently have have one contract with a salon for cleaning and one for just window cleaning. My business includes office, Sanctuary cleaning along with window and gutter cleaning. Does anyone have suggestions on getting office cleaning leads?:unsure:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aquiring new commercial business

Thanks I will try that. I am looking to get at least five contracts by end of December.:yes:

start with those offices/businesses that you are most familiar with.

For example -
Your doctor or dentist
Your bank
Your local cell phone company store
Your childs pre-school
etc......

People respond better if the person approaching them is a familiar face, start there then branch out from there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Proclean I found a girl that cold calls for me. She wanted to stay at home and work. She gotten me a lot of work so far. I pay her 10% what the building pays per month. I have 3 salons I message palor that just opened up. They all pay great, but need buildings.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am interested in some one in arkansas to become a cleaning janitorial lawn service we have a commercial lawn service seeking to get with a janitorial company and contract with them the totaly knock out the compitition on both sides if you are intereseted please contact joe white 501-993-6043 we have a 5 year bid for 5.4 million for janitorial

·
Registered
60 Posts
Buisness

All great ideas above. We use the 3 foot rule. Anyone within 3 feet of us when were out is getting a buisness card handed to them. Works great. Fire starter for some but buisness coming in for us. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like it as well "3 ft rule"

It really is due dilligence, cold calls & hitting the pavement. It will happen , sales is just a matter of keeping at it.

I believe in reading books on sales, looking professional, having a positive attitude, & being truthful. Some books on different personalites that are out there & how to deal best with them dont hurt either ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts