Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a tiny 1800 sqft. cedar arbor and IPE planters that i cleaned and stained last week.The pavers i sealed with Addiment SB Paver Seal just before prepping the arbor.The paver seal dries in just 10-15 min so i was able to seal them right before staining the arbor!

I ran out of daylight so the arbor stained pics were taken at night and didn't look so great.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! Shane I love how those pavers look when treated!! Very nice

Thanks T :cool2:

It also made it easy for me to wipe up any stain that dripped on the stones.I actually talked him into sealing the pavers to make my life easier! :D

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well aren't you slick :yes:

So I have a couple of questions, do you spray on that finish? and what sort of cost are we talking (for the consumer) to have a patio of that size done?
Well this patio was pretty small so i just rolled the sealer this time.The sealer can be sprayed with a Shurflo pump if needed.I had to make sure not to get the sealer on the wood cause the stain will not cover spots from the paver seal.That's why you see the wood taped off touching the pavers.

I gave this customer a good deal to seal the pavers since it would help me out when staining the wood.:yes:

I normally price .50-.75 sqft to clean depending how dirty they are..IE:eek:il spots etc.To seal them the easy part around .35 sqft or so but i no longer offer the service.I would much rather clean and stain wood it's much easier! :yes:

To clean and seal this size patio would be around $500-$800.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts