Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I play Apex. It is a game of survival and salvation of the world. Now it is very relevant. I recently joined the game and that would understand all the nuances of passing the game I play in a team with experienced gamers from legionfarm . It's much better than reading reviews and trying to get yourself into the game. This kind of experience is important.
Apex is a favourite game of my ciousin btw )

·
Registered
45 Posts
My children are ready to sit with gadgets in their hands all day long. I wish I hadn't bought them phones. But I also have the good news that my eldest son is interested in football and I am glad that this means that he spends a lot of time outdoors (when he forgets about his phone). And for the younger child, I found interesting activities that will help him do well in school. I found online drawing lessons for him with a great teacher and he really likes them. He is happy to draw beautiful pictures and we decorate the walls of his room with them. I also printed out 1st grade worksheets for him that he fills out every day. These classes develop many useful skills that will be useful to my son in the future. So I have a sportsman and an artist in my family.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think the safety of video games depends on the children themselves. Moderate games are beneficial to children's physical and mental development and can help the development of the brain. But many children are easily addicted to games without restraint. My suggestion is to cultivate other interests and hobbies of children, such as diamond painting, which is very beneficial to children and can enhance their practical ability and concentration. Diamond paintings are very easy to make, and a diamond painting kit helps them complete their work faster。

·
Registered
15 Posts
Of course video games have violence but I think it is a normal thing, in our world violence is everywhere. I think is more important to educate your kid correctly, to learn him to react properly to violence than to do not allow to play video games. For example me and my son are playing in valorant now together and we use valorant rated boost for improving our accounts, he likes it but of course there should be a limit between real and virtual world.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Why not? Surely, everything depends on the children and their attitude to the games. But if the parents notice the process, it is not too difficult.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts