Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What services do you all use to background test/drug testing for your candidates for job positions?

Any particular online resources or a specific place/resource to use for this?

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
A lot of commercial businesses seem to test only if an accident occured. I think if you hire temporary employees the agency they are associated with does drug screening before sending them out. It may be a less expensive way to go anyway and you also get to find out what kind of workers they are before you hire them full time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Agree, companies should test their employees before giving them the job, just in case. I know it's an old thread but it is actual even now. Especially now.. The company I'm working for has us all tested mandatory before returning to work on both drugs and covid-19, but we have to do it by ourselves buying tests from confirmbiosciences.com and testing us at home. Well, regarding the situation we are in it is understandable..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I advise you to use the most expensive and accurate one. I am not a CEO or HR, but an employee who has taken drugs and still got a negative test result. Lots of hacks help you avoid a positive test even if you have an addiction. But some tests are so clever that they do manage to reveal the truth. I learned this from my friends' stories at fherehab.com. I went through addiction treatment here and got along well with a few guys. Thanks to detox I am now free of addictions, but I had them when I got my first job. So you better sift through the test information before you buy because you might get scammed too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts