1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
92 Posts
That will get someone work,:) to repair her damage. Did you notice the nice gouge in the wood. Stupid is, as Stupid does!:blink:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Man if there was an email option I would be all over that. I love getting into it with authors and fixit people that know nothing of what they think they know you know? LOL

Actually Shane would have just sanded it. He has a show coming out soon. I can see the PM coming to me now.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Thus when a real deck restoration contractor shows up he is viewed as a no skill laborer. I'd only charge her $150 extra to sand that bench she tore apart. When the average potato head with no money and no job skills watches that he will just know he can make $100 per hour doing decks..look how fast and easy it is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sad but true I am from the Raleigh area where News 14 is aired.I tried to email her but she is not listed under their staff of professionals. Wonder why?

Rodney
Rodneysprowash.com
Apex NC

·
Registered
485 Posts
What do you want to clean wood,concrete,roofs,siding?

Some chems are similar but the PSI might differ especially on concrete vs.wood but i can answer all questions for wood .IE decks,fences etc

You should just start a thread with whatever specific quesion you might have :cool2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts