Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you just have some small stains in your carpet, I wouldn't hire anyone to clean your carpets for you. I use a product called Odor-Z-Way in my business and the product works great. We have pulled red wine, blood, grease, and several other stains out of customer's carpets. I have also found that it works great for pulling odors out too. You should check this stuff out before paying a ton to get you carpets cleaned.

·
Registered
3 Posts
blood stains

I have never heard of Odor-Z-Way, but I use a product called Genie Wonder Cleaner. It pulls out blood, wine, rust, grease, easily and quickly. It pulled out 7 year old blood stains from a blanket I had. It's bio degradable and has no phosphates. Our family loves it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
265 Posts
While looking for the best carpet cleaning provider have this in mind:

-The "Professionalism" of the Company- read some feedback or some reviews
-Is The Company and Are The Technicians performing the work in your home certified by the IICRC: make a request for them to bring their IICRC identification card along with them to show you.
-Is the company insured and (if they have hired help) bonded?
-Look at the customer testimonials on their website.-this can help but only if the testimonials are genuine and really coming from clients.
Good luck;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ahhhh.....ok. The OP is just using this site for SEO purposes. I didn't pick that up originally. lol!

Well, anyway.... on topic, you just have to watch out for these $9.95 a room, fly by night, low balling chumps. They are
a dime a dozen and typically use the Bait and Switch tactic. I would call them my only competition, but that would be
giving them WAY too much credit. I just call them the "bottom feeders". They eventually starve and go away. haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.