Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During these COVIT-19 situations it's an important thing to maintain business or contact with others. So what apps are you people using for video conferencing?
I don't want to spend on this so which one is the best free conferencing apps in 2020?
Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I use Microsoft Teams or Zoom. Zoom had some security issues a while back, but they are resolved now (although because of that some businesses still don't allow Zoom, so you may need to find out if the other party is allowed to use it).

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would recommend Google meet rather than zoom. Most of my business meetings take place in Google meet. But if you are choosing to opt for zoom I suggest you make another account for zoom meetings rather than your personal account in order to avoid any privacy risk if any takes place.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There are plenty of software available for video conferencing. I personally use zoom and GoToMeeting software. Zoom sometimes doesn't work appropriately on cell phones so I utilize the GoToMeeting application for doing video conferencing from mobile as opposed to the zoom application.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts