Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm seriously looking for the best home security monitoring service. Is there anyone out here who ever had an experience and also have pretty much knowledge in installing a home alarm system. I'm confused in choosing among three - Broadband, Cellular and Text Messaging : https://www.thinkprotection.com/services/monitoring/

Which one is the best among these three? Any idea? Anyone?? :vs_worry:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well, I saw several tools providing assistance in the security of the services provided. But the most efficient for me is this one. I have started to use it several months ago. And now I m not only satisfied, but they improve everything further.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Plenty of amazing options out there, but I would still recommend going with professionals in this domain. That's what I personally did when I moved into a new house with my family. I had the whole system installed by Vivint Home Security and it really made me feel a lot safer knowing they covered every corner of the house as best as possible. It's not a domain where there is any room for error so I would definitely recommend going with professional services all the way because you wouldn't forget yourself if something were to happen, God forbid.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I haven't ever felt the need, but I'd go with a broadband or some other kind of remote monitoring system that notifies you that allows you to contact authorities if something hinky is going on. I'd want a visual on what's going on before I got the cops involved.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts