Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seriously looking for the best home security monitoring service. Is there anyone out here who ever had an experience and also have pretty much knowledge in installing a home alarm system. I'm confused in choosing among three - Broadband, Cellular and Text Messaging : https://www.thinkprotection.com/services/monitoring/

Which one is the best among these three? Any idea? Anyone?? :vs_worry:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I haven't ever felt the need, but I'd go with a broadband or some other kind of remote monitoring system that notifies you that allows you to contact authorities if something hinky is going on. I'd want a visual on what's going on before I got the cops involved.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For those who want to monitor their home with the help of some security service, I can advise you to read on the Internet about the top best wireless smart security systems, such as ajax. I have such a system installed at home and I do not feel vulnerable to fires, floods or robberies. The system works smoothly and is completely autonomous. In addition, at any time, some parameters can be configured as desired through the mobile app. This is an extremely convenient thing, and the main thing is that you can monitor your home online.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts