Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Running a business (no matter what kind of business, cleaning or whatever else) is generally difficult and often leads to mental health problems, anxiety etc

What are your ways to de-stress yourself? What do you do to forget for a moment about problems, business and to clear your mind?

I use cold showers - it helps, but I'm looking for something else.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a personal tendency to become antisocial as I get too involved in my business. I decided to socialize a bit more, be it physically or offline. And I also find that playing sports is good distractor!

·
Registered
10 Posts
These are all kinds of things that can call you down, life spinners, food, or chewing gum. It's very easy to piss me off in general. Any little thing that I don't like can just blow my head off. I start to get very angry, and I feel like I'm getting sick. Friends advised me to take cbd oil canada, as it soothes well. The doctors didn't tell me anything sensible, so only this option remains.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Due long time working in business domain, I started to have anxiety problems and felt like I'm in a "vicious circle". So, after some consideration I decided to find a job in area of my interest. I was considering between hardware and software development and finally chose the latter one. The reason was that, during my studies, I found myself more interested in software development than in hardware development. I started to look for a job in software development and found an offer from a company called "Softeq"(Custom Software Development Company | Softeq). The company was developing software for embedded systems. I had no experience in this area, but I thought that it would be a good opportunity to learn something new. So, I took the job and started to work in Softeq. At first it was hard, because I had to learn a lot of new things. But after some time I got used to it and now I really enjoy my job. I like the fact that I can use my knowledge and skills to create something that is really useful for people.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you don't want to have a disturbing business I can advise you of crypto trading. It can be very profitable and easy. I started trading on the Bybit exchange six months ago. Before that, I tried to work on EXMO and Poloniex exchanges. After a thorough comparison, Bybit is the most adequate exchange, especially in terms of payment discipline. You can read a detailed bybit review by the following link

1 - 5 of 5 Posts