Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Professional Carpet Cleaners

Carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning has been the mainstay for the cleaning industry. Both the commercial as a well as the residential sectors need regular cleaning of their home and office carpets, rugs, mattresses, upholstery.:thumbup:

You can contact to reliable and professional Carpet Cleaning Company to get your carpet clean. Professional Carpet Cleaners clean your carpet and return that in pristine condition as new.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
May b you right MR. raoyal but for only one spot you do not call a professional. For this spot can use many simple methods which can be more cheaper than a professional carpet cleaner.
Like you can use soda method, hot water, and detergent powder to remove stain and spot from your carpet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dry carpet Cleaning

thanx Seomark696

Well you are right in your way but we use some other standard method to clean carpets like dry method and steam cleaning.actually these techniques care more of carpet:thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mr. royal,

I know that these are very advance methods, but for one spot you hire a professional. I think you don,t now that they charge a lot on you. No one want to pay a lot on one spot.

lolzzzzz

·
Registered
28 Posts

Yea SEOMARK i know about the charges but if we handle cleaning process by our self in order to clean carpet than that action may cause problem and may harm your carpet because diff- diff carpet requires diff - diff cleaning process and normally nobody knows how to clean carpet according to their nature

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree carpets should be professionally cleaned once in a while but also carpet owners shouldn't neglect their flooring, hoping that a professional carpet cleaner magically will restore the already ruined carpet to its former glory. Vacuuming and on-time stain removal are a few things that a carpet owner can do to keep its carpet looking great for long time without having to call a carpet cleaning company.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Carpets need to be vacuumed once a week and more often in areas of heavy traffic. Frequent vacuuming prolongs the life of your carpet by preventing a buildup of gritty particles that can cut carpet fibers. Every few weeks, take a little extra time and use your crevice tool for cleaning around baseboards and radiators and in other hard-to-reach places.

·
Registered
civic si coupe 1999
4 Posts
Cleaning carpets is a really tough task when there is mold on the carpet, you shouldn't even try to do the restoration work yourself. you can hire professionals who can remove mold and other bacteria from your carpet. But to be honest, I have no idea why this carpet is so dear to you and why it is impossible to buy a new one ?!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts