Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, we're putting together a diagram of how the professional gear works compared with vacuuming. We suspect many potential customers don't realise how little their home machine actually removes from the carpet.

Anyhow, we're putting a graphic together and hoped any of the many carpet (and marketing!) experts would have any feedback for us. I tried to post it here, but it wouldn't let me. :thumbdown: You'll have to click through to our blog post about how a professional carpet cleaner works.

Cheers!
Whakataka

PS, I should note that we're reserving all rights on this image, but if you're interested in using it on your site, send me a message and we might be able to work something out. :yes:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hi,
It is a good way to interact costumers and expanding your business. In other words we can say that it is also a way to promote your business and definitely it is a unique and different way to promote your business. Image diagram can explain process of cleaning exactly. It is brilliant idea.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi everyone, we're putting together a diagram of how the professional gear works compared with vacuuming. We suspect many potential customers don't realise how little their home machine actually removes from the carpet.

Anyhow, we're putting a graphic together and hoped any of the many carpet (and marketing!) experts would have any feedback for us. I tried to post it here, but it wouldn't let me. :thumbdown: You'll have to click through to our blog post about how a professional carpet cleaner works.

Cheers!
Whakataka

PS, I should note that we're reserving all rights on this image, but if you're interested in using it on your site, send me a message and we might be able to work something out. :yes:
I like it, very nice.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Diagrams always help people understand, I am not sure how much the average customer really cares though? I sometimes feel that they don't really care how it gets clean/
i disagree, i think most people want to know how the process works because it helps them justify paying for the service if they understand the difference between vacuuming and a carpet cleaning service

·
Registered
21 Posts
I like what I saw. Though only two pictures, not bad. Hey, I hope you weren't part of those awful Christchurch Earthquakes, I hear you guys over there are doing it pretty tough, In fact I hear it's one year today.

Best of luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts