Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, Amanda here. I'm the Marketing Director of PureCare Dry Carpet Cleaning. We use an incredible machine to do dry carpet cleaning. check us out! We usually have some nice tips on our website for cleaning spots and area rugs. www.purecarecarpet.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you very much for the advice. It's fascinating to read, to be honest. I sometimes help my wife clean the house, but sometimes I'm too lazy to do it, and I call an agency that helps me clean the whole house Pro Cleaning London. But after reading your messages, I was wondering if there are easier ways to clean carpets. I don't know. I've always trusted the professionals. It seems that they have special tools that kill all the germs and thus completely clean them. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's complicated to achieve the same effect yourself. Well, that's not the case :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
These are really amazing tips about carpet cleaning. Thanks for sharing with us.

Did you know that office carpet holds around 2 lakh bacteria per square inch? While regular vacuuming of carpets will only clean the dirt from the outside, but for deep cleaning, you will need to hand over your carpets to professional carpet cleaners for experiencing satisfactory cleaning results. As a business owner, it is always in your best interest to keep the office carpet clean and odor-free at all times.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts