Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carpet cleaning is something towards which not many people give attention. With the help of these tips, you will get to learn about the necessity and requirement for cleaning a carpet.

• Make sure to clean your carpets once in week; as it is necessary to clean your carpet in regular intervals to keep it clean, to get a new look and most importantly to get rid of various germs.

• Avoid using Scrubbers to clean your carpets as it can damage the quality and material of your carpet.

• To get best results after cleaning soak your carpet for few minutes before wash. Do Not soak carpet for too much time.

• Stains on carpet should be removed as earliest as possible. Stains affected area should be rinsed thoroughly.Use the detergents that are specially made for the stain marks.

• One of the best ways to clean your carpet is vacuum cleaning. But you must be careful while working with carpet fiber as there is risk of getting stuck in vacuum cleaner.

• If you don’t have time to clean your carpet then take the help of carpet cleaning or a janitorial service company.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Carpet cleaning is something towards which not many people give attention. With the help of these tips, you will get to learn about the necessity and requirement for cleaning a carpet.

• Make sure to clean your carpets once in week; as it is necessary to clean your carpet in regular intervals to keep it clean, to get a new look and most importantly to get rid of various germs.
  • Avoid using Scrubbers to clean your carpets as it can damage the quality and material of your carpet.
  • To get best results after cleaning soak your carpet for few minutes before wash. Do Not soak carpet for too much time.
  • Stains on carpet should be removed as earliest as possible. Stains affected area should be rinsed thoroughly.Use the detergents that are specially made for the stain marks.
  • One of the best ways to clean your carpet is vacuum cleaning. But you must be careful while working with carpet fiber as there is risk of getting stuck in vacuum cleaner.
  • If you don’t have time to clean your carpet then take the help of carpet cleaning or a janitorial service company.
Saw this on another forum, you my friend are an SEO genius!!!
The best tip for keeping carpet cleaned in tampa Fl would be to never walk on your carpet EVER. notice back link above!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Prepare surface for cleaning by thoroughly vacuuming or brushing. Set up the machine, directing your attention to the hose connections at the rear.
Well, As per my point of view Vaccuum is very much necessary. It is the first step. Then, if you use one of those convenient devices, at least get the water as hot as you can. Dry the carpeting easily, with the help of fans to shift the air around.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks for providing good tips. These tips really helps me in carpet cleaning. Really very effective tips.
Welcome melijack. When you machine your carpeting, you eliminate all the gritty contaminants that have sunk deeply and which could cut the materials. The right way to machine your carpeting is by first doing forwards and backwards straight cerebral vascular accidents before doing the actual cerebral vascular accidents in a crisscross design.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I always think that why carpet cleaning is so big issue in US. But I learnt a good purpose to clean often your carpet is avoiding the mold formation especially if you live in a humid and cold place. Molds can cause many problems to your health such as skin allergies, skin infections, etc. However, when you clean your carpet the chemicals used in the cleaning products destroy the formation of molds in the carpet materials.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am curious what he is doing different, It just looks like a normal spam post to me, is it becuase of the unordered list? will it index differently somehow? or was he link building between the different posts? here are some of the reasons I am interested in this
Wow i wonder if this will be different than every other post ever made?

·
Registered
7 Posts

so maybe the tip is to just use their post as the content?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well, You can use a crevice device to fresh up base board and other places that are difficult to arrive at. Once you have completed washing all of these furniture, you can continue washing your carpeting.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Carpet cleaning is not a simple process and sometimes what you can see with your undressed sight is not the real situation of your carpeting. You don't know that there are still viruses, insects and other patient who can be harmful for your wellness.

·
Registered
22 Posts
For sure all the above tips are quite informative and can be used for carpet cleaning. But i would say no one can the match and quality of cleaning done by an expert. This is because carpets are one expensive thing you buy and is quite delicate as well, and can damage the carpet further if not handled properly.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts