1. Properly vacuum your carpets to remove the food crumbles and dust particles.
2. To remove stubborn stains, put some dish soap in proportion to the size of the stain, gently stroke the stain. Let the stain and after it lightens, vacuum it.
3.Vinegar helps in removing the food stains.
4. If you have a pet, their urine can cause stubborn stains on your carpets. Sprinkle baking soda and pour a mixture of vinegar and water.
5. If red wine spills on your carpet, take a tablespoon of the dishwasher, white vinegar, and two cups of warm water. Take a white cloth and pour the solution on the stain and blot it in an up and down direction.
6. If you’d like to have a deep-cleaned carpet, hire professional experienced Carpet Cleaners like LCS Janitorial Service San Diego.
Been here reading educational and functional threads and I've decided to interact this time. I'm from Minneapolis, MN and lately I've been spending a lot of money for few rug cleaning companies. My wife have this hobby of collecting luxury Rugs she always bought at Cyrus Artisan Rugs in Minneapolis, if you know it.
Now, the price of these rugs are not a joke. In addition, the maintenance of it will cost you a huge bucks. So we tried DIY on our oldest rug, the least pricey one. Yet we ended up ruining it. This DIY cleaning of rugs are always risky, you need to classify the materials used, then you need to buy the exact cleaning item, how the process works.
Now my point is, yeah, this general cleaning tips are useful to some but for luxury rugs - I just want to remind you that you need to invest on rug cleaning expert companies or people. (just an heads up)
Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
A forum community dedicated to professional cleaning and restoration specialists. Come join the discussion about upholstery, displays, residential, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!