Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
1. Properly vacuum your carpets to remove the food crumbles and dust particles.
2. To remove stubborn stains, put some dish soap in proportion to the size of the stain, gently stroke the stain. Let the stain and after it lightens, vacuum it.
3.Vinegar helps in removing the food stains.
4. If you have a pet, their urine can cause stubborn stains on your carpets. Sprinkle baking soda and pour a mixture of vinegar and water.
5. If red wine spills on your carpet, take a tablespoon of the dishwasher, white vinegar, and two cups of warm water. Take a white cloth and pour the solution on the stain and blot it in an up and down direction.
6. If you’d like to have a deep-cleaned carpet, hire professional experienced Carpet Cleaners like LCS Janitorial Service San Diego.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been here reading educational and functional threads and I've decided to interact this time. I'm from Minneapolis, MN and lately I've been spending a lot of money for few rug cleaning companies. My wife have this hobby of collecting luxury Rugs she always bought at Cyrus Artisan Rugs in Minneapolis, if you know it.

Now, the price of these rugs are not a joke. In addition, the maintenance of it will cost you a huge bucks. So we tried DIY on our oldest rug, the least pricey one. Yet we ended up ruining it. This DIY cleaning of rugs are always risky, you need to classify the materials used, then you need to buy the exact cleaning item, how the process works.

Now my point is, yeah, this general cleaning tips are useful to some but for luxury rugs - I just want to remind you that you need to invest on rug cleaning expert companies or people. (just an heads up)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys
I had recently purchased a natural area rug from a nearby store to my living room since my old carpet was ruined recently. The new rug looks more attractive than the oldest and is fully made up of natural things. Now I'm in search of certain methods to clean the rug and found the above suggestions. This thread is very beneficial for me.
Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
The method of carpet cleaning depends on what type of carpet you have. If you have a short pile, then you will only need to use a washing vacuum cleaner. If you have a thick pile, then you should take your carpets to the cleaning service. Just to clean such a carpet entirely from dirt, then a vacuum cleaner will not be enough. I have six thick-pile carpets at home, and every two weeks, I give them to niftytilecleaning.com.au. I tried vacuuming the carpets myself, but the power of the vacuum cleaner is not enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts