Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have carpet stains in my dining room - carpet floor.

They were there for quite some time b4 I noticed them - do not know type of stain.

I do not handle chemicals well - to breathe. . . .but
I will take any suggestions to get this stain out.

What should I do?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I use clear windex on carpet stains. A carpet cleaner told me once that is what they use. I guess maybe the ammonia in it helps???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah! If you do not know about cleaning or can not do it yourself feel free to find the best cleaner near you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Carpet Stain

The first thing one may consider can be using DIY carpet cleaning methods. It may feel a nice idea to use household products but they are not much effects on every stain.

For the best result it is best to go for a professional carpet cleaning company. I would suggest trying Back 2 New Carpet Cleaning Sydney.
They have the best and qualified team of cleaners to tackle with any of carpet related issues. They even use eco friendly methods so you will not have to worry about the chemical smell anymore!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know many people are afraid of chemicals as they may do the harm to your so much loving carpet. But if you know the basics, you can be sure to do things right. Here is a guide I found on web and implemented few things - https://www.thevacuumbuddy.com/how-to-clean-carpet/ See what works for you as every scenario is different.
A good vacuum cleaner especially upright also helps cleaning carpets fast and deep.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts