Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a 1 yr old cedar arbor i cleaned with bleach/soap no pressure washing just rinsed with the water hose.I didn't get a before pic i had forgotten my camera.

Also pictured is the inside of my sauna soaked with water!

The arbor was stained with Gray Away 50/50 Super Cedar/Super Cedar Dark.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice attention to detail. Great work as always. That 50/50 blend looks great too!

Thanks Keth :cool2:

I only used about 200' of plastic on this job but it's a small price to pay to keep the oil off the pavers.If you get oil on pavers it's next to imposible to remove the oil once it's soaked in the pavers.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Very nice work.

I'm not sure that is something I would build on the back of my house but either way nice job!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice work.

I'm not sure that is something I would build on the back of my house but either way nice job!

Thanks Nathan :cool2:

Well if you want to spend any amount of time out in your backyard you better have some shade here in Tx!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Yea, I've just never been sold on arbors. Not enough shade for the structure you put up.

How are the bugs? I know in Florida we had to have screened in porches everywhere to go out in the evening.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Bugs....damm skeeters wanna fly away with you here they are soo damm big!

I guess the big NEW thing here is Mosquito Nix spraying systems.

http://www.mosquitonix.com/
Thats a strange system that I've never seen. I'll have to take a look.

If bugs are that bad I wonder why there are no screened in areas in Texas like their are in Florida?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats a strange system that I've never seen. I'll have to take a look.

If bugs are that bad I wonder why there are no screened in areas in Texas like their are in Florida?

Yeah i know the guy who's part owner of Mosquitonix and is making big$$.I'm working on getting in the refferal program to make some extra$$.

I'm starting to see more screened in proches in some neighborhoods so they are getting smarter.:yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts