Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys feel about having a chatroom on the site? Just for casual conversations.

The way it would be set up is there would be a link on the navigation bar next to the arcade link and it would list how many people where currently chatting so you can know if someone is there or not.

We installed one on ContractorTalk.com and it's been a nice addition. You usually see people in there around 9:00 every night.

Let me know what you think.

·
353 Posts
Chat rooms are good in my opinion. As some know, I'm hosting a 'roof chat' on TGS Wednesday night. In the past there have been chats on topics from other facets of contract cleaning also. As Nathan mentioned, they can be used for casual chat at any point in time as well.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, I ordered the chatroom software and should have the code in the next 24 hours. I'll let you know what I get it up.

Hopefully this will be a good addition and encourage even more members to join and stay.

THANKS!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys are slow and I'm a softy :D

It's not done yet. Feel free to add your comments... I just thought I would start the ball rolling just in case.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts